06 July 2010

The results are in....

It's been a grueling three months at our house....waiting nearly 14 weeks for results of the BIGGEST test of your life is not an easy task.  It certainly wasn't any easier leaving for the lake on Friday and finding out from a friend that results came to Birmingham on Saturday.

I opened the mailbox yesterday fresh from the lake to that envelope on top, staring and burning an anxious hole my brain.

I PASSED the two hardest sections!!!  Guess what?  I retake the easiest in October!  That was the test I felt the most comfortable and the two I passed, I thought I bombed!

What are the odds?  Take a look at the 2009 results release:

Section I (Principles and Practices of Interior Design): 74% RETAKE!  Section II (Contract Documents and Administration): 66% PASSED!  Section III (Schematics and Design Development): 68% PASSED!

I am beyond relieved, excited and pleased with my results.  Studying this time around will be a lot easier to handle and the best part....I'll get to enjoy football season!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

YAY!!! Every post that you've written since then, I've thought "Is this the one with the results??"

I'm so glad that you passed the two hard ones...that's excellent news!

Tiffany said...

Congrats!! So happy for you!