20 August 2008

August = One busy month

Wow! It's August 20th and boy has it flown by! So has this week, though I woke up thinking that it was Thursday. That's two weeks in a row that I have done that! What?!

So this past weekend mom and dad came down and spent the weekend with us. We screamed Friday night over Michael Phelps *sigh* and watched semi-finals for track. I have lost more sleep the past week and a half over the Olympics....it's getting ridiculous. Saturday, mom, dad, Winston and I went out to Mt. Laurel and took a peek at our new townhomes that we're building out there and we had lunch outside Cafe 41. Winston enjoyed "sniffing" out the pizza, but had no luck getting any....we had an episode last week with "people" food that his FATHER fed him. I'll stop there. Mom and dad left Sunday morning to go back home and Chase and I headed to Tuscaloosa for BID DAY! My sweet baby cousin Caroline went Chi O and my sister in law Taylor went Phi Mu. Boy, I fought back the emotions, but it really made me miss my days at the KD house and my sister. I am one of those girls whose "glory days" really was in college. :) I can't help it. I loved every minute of it.

The work week is flying by thank goodness. We're going to Gian Marcos tomorrow night with Rod and Catherine for dinner. Yummy! Penne Vodka here I come! We're trying to head out to the lake house for the weekend with intermission in Decatur Friday night for Chase's aunt's 50th birthday party and Riley and Sarah's engagement party at my in-laws house!!! Busy, busy!

Kicking it back Old School....Our last Bid Day!
LB, Laura and Me

Caroline on Chi O Bid Day!



My mother in law and sister in law....
Taylor is a legacy to Phi Mu!

No comments: