26 February 2010

She emerges from the rubble...

I am alive, although at the beginning of the week I doubt you would have thought so.

Let me preface by saying that I spent a total of 24 hours in a classroom learning how to take the NCIDQ examination. One person might say that it would make you sick being in a classroom that length of time. Well guess what? I got sick-sick, sick! Starting Sunday night until Wednesday morning I ran a fever of at least 100 and had a horrible cough, chills and chest congestion. I don't think I moved much of this week!

With all that being said, my life at work and at home has been consumed with getting better and caught up. In attempt to keep my life I choose to share on here as "real" as possible, I share with you my reason (as if I should have to have them!) why you have not seen me.

The mounds of laundry that mysteriously built up...

A kitchen who got a little too messy for it's own good...

I've been cleaning up little "trails" of dog food, because my dog likes his plate "to go". Guess he doesn't like the view... If that's the case, he must hate the front window, because he keeps peeing on my handmade window panels!

Long story short, it's been a long week. I would not have made it through without Chase cooking supper, folding laundry and taking care of me. Lord knows I've needed it. Life is about to start back full force with studying and once again, I will be back to weekly posts until April. I ask that all my dear blogging friend please pray that I can focus, understand and retain my information I study and PASS my exams! I will need all the prayer warriors helping me out!

Off to pack for the lake....we're getting away for the weekend!

1 comment:

Rachel said...

I'm so sorry!! What a bummer! I hope you feel better now and y'all have a great weekend at the lake!