04 March 2010

Did I mention he can do anything?


Chase, the boy wonder... In my eyes he can fix anything, make anything, do anything. I'm serious when I say that, because I really think he can. You know who he gets it from? His mama. She can pretty much fix anything, build anything, do anything.


We got a Big Green Egg for Christmas. When his parents mentioned that it didn't come with a grill stand the wheels started turning for Chase and plans for a new grill stand were coming into place. He's got a plan to have three sections that can be broken down and moved if necessary. The first phase of the Big Green Egg Habitat have commenced.

Without further adieu....Mr. Fix It and his great design!



Stay turned for further updates!

4 comments:

Chase said...

Anything... except clean the house or keep the yard looking nice and tidy! Thanks for the plug; I owe you a nice seared fillet once this things done!

Rachel said...

Fancy!! I'm impressed!!! I also will be curious as to how y'all like your Big Green Egg.

Alice said...

Haha!! Rachel, we'll have ya'll over for dinner one night when it gets warm! We've been grilling out of the garage for the time being!

Mrs. Pick said...

How fun! My hubby is the same way! He made a grill stand/table for our weber grill last spring. I can't wait to see how it turns out!