09 March 2010

Baby Season has arrived....

It's upon us and there's no hiding from it! It seems like at least 50% of our friends are having babies. I've been drinking bottled water!!

This past Saturday, my friend Catherine and I (with the help of our husbands and another couple) put together a shower for our dear friends Todd and Amy. Baby Landon is expected to make his arrival in mid-April!


Because of Todd and Amy's love for all things Alabama, Landon's nursery is outfitted in a very classic red and grey. Cat and I decided upon a palette that would compliment their color scheme and went from there.

Between the 60 degree weather and sunshine and two blissfully happy parents, the shower was a success!







3 comments:

Rachel said...

She is an absolutely GORGEOUS Mommy-To-Be! I love the decor - you did a great job!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jana said...

Alice, looks like you did a great job!!! And she looks BEAUTIFUL!!!I'm so excited for them!!