14 May 2010

Never have I ever...

Never had I seen my grandfather's homestead where he was born in a hollow just across the state line... (Look closely, the chimney's still there!)


Never had I seen the first church that same grandfather joined as a young man...


Never in my life have I seen nature as bold as I have in Alabama...


Never has my dog been cuter...


OK, never has my dog and husband snuggling together been cuter...


Never have I grown my very own garden, but my corn is popping up in perfect rows...


Never have I found a snake in my house, but sure did a few weeks ago...


Never have I strung lights outside my house other than the Christmas Season...


Never have we been more excited on this little guy's arrival into the world! We have the best friends ever!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

Corn!! I'm so impressed with you!!! There's nothing better in the world than picking a fresh ear of corn and eating it raw...mmm. If you have some missing, you know which neighbor to blame.

Oh - and next time you have a snake, call me instead of Cooks. I love them! :)

pacegirlno3 said...

That's a big snake! I would have fainted right then and there.

If you ever breed Winston, I want one of his pups. He's such a good dog. Yes he is.

I love that you are growing a garden. It's funny how growing food and flowers "from scratch" with our own two hands turns us into kids again. I run outside every day to check progress of our mini garden of squash, tomatos, peppers, and herbs. It's so exciting to watch them grow.